Where do you want to go in your career, and how will you get there?
To identify your Major Career Goals, ask yourself whether you need to do the following:
- Upgrade your education or qualifications?
- Gain a promotion from your current position?
- Get experience in a particular department?
- Move to a different organization or industry?
- Master a particular skill, or set of skills?
Writing a CV
CV is short for ‘curriculum vitae’, and is a summary of your academic and professional history, achievements interests and skills. It is usually the first contact you’ll have with a potential employer and it’s your marketing tool to sell your experience and skills. A CV usually includes:
- Personal Details
- Personal Profile
- Education and Qualifications
- Employment History
- Skills and Achievements
Need a download document here with Cover letter template
Interview Hints and Tips
Need a download document here