Whether you’re a student considering a career in hospitality, already working in the industry and looking for your next opportunity or looking at changing career paths.
Hospitality is an engaging, sociable working environment, with career opportunities everywhere you go! Hotels, restaurants, nightclubs and bars, attraction and outdoor centres are a few establishments that make up the exciting industry. The diversity and the range of career prospects within hospitality make it a unique industry to join. It’s a vibrant, fast-paced environment, where every day will be different and challenging.
Go North Wales Hospitality Academy is a one stop shop to guide/support/assist you in working in this field.
The aims and objectives of the academy is to:
- Connect all tourism industry stakeholders with those looking for a career within the hospitaltiy industry
- Raise the profile of a career in the North Wales hospitality, tourism and leisure industry
- Answer questions about career opportunities and pathways
- Change perception that tourism does not offer a viable career option
- Dispel negative perceptions by potential recruits, made worse by lack of understanding from people who may influence their career decisions
- Inspire next generation of hospitality and tourism employees.
Connection | Support | Experiences | Skills | Knowledge | Belonging