Here at Go North Wales Tourism & Hospitality Academy we strive to bring the latest up to date events to you, take a look at some upcoming events in Wales that are worth a visit.
Do you have an event that can be advertised on our site and that would be of interest to prospective industry employees – career fairs, job days, training course? Then post here.
The Go North Wales Tourism Conference will be held at Theatr Clwyd, Mold on Thursday 28th November 2019 from 9.30 – 16.00. The Conference will be hosted by North Wales Tourism in partnership with Flintshire in Business and will bring together market leaders, tourism businesses and the captains of our industry from across the UK.
Come to hear inspirational and influential speakers talking about their experiences. The event promises to be the best yet.
Hosted by Sian Lloyd BBC the guest speakers are :
- Sally Balcombe, CEO, Visit Britain
- Gareth Wyn Jones – is the nation’s favourite farmer
- Luke Potter, North Wales Assistant Director of Operations at the National Trust for Wales, Northern Ireland and England
- Keith Dunn, OBE – Honorary Consul for Japan in Wales and Vice President of the Consular Association in Wales
- Emiko Corney and Rachel McCrystal – Japanese language and etiquette
- Colin Bennett – Gwinllan Vineyard
- Elaine Bavington – Anglesey Alpacas
- Nicky Williamson – West Arms
- Dr Marcus Hansen, Glyndwr University – Dementia Tourism
- Simon Foster/Donna Fisk, Global Radio
- Heledd Williams, Visit Wales – Business Events
- Andrew Campbell, Wales Tourism Alliance
- Sasha Davies, Natural Resources Wales
- Dave Sharp Art
Thank you to our sponsors for their support: Salisburys; Spillanes; Groundworks; Power Solutions; WIlliams Denton; Supertemps and Cleaner Care.
Following on from our annual conference which was at capacity, for those of you who were unable to get tickets or could not make it to the event, we are pleased to be able to bring to you videos of the presentations from the day.